struts-user mailing list archives

From "Craig Tataryn" <craiger...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [Tiles] tiles controller not processing tiles request
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:05:53 GMT
Thanks David, I did end up figuring it out, thanks for the tip about the
controller, I noticed in the plugin source that it would instantiate it if
it was not already present.

I should add that when I posted my solution, I had the wrong class used on
my action, it should read:

    <action
    	path="/Welcome"
    	type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
    	parameter="mainLayout.welcome"/>

I think I originally said I used ActionForward, not ForwardAction.

Craig W. Tataryn