struts-user mailing list archives

From Sasha Borodin <sa...@whoissasha.com>
Subject Re: Error creating form bean
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 00:44:30 GMT
And I think you just found my problem - it was a small typo:

In struts-config, I had:

type="com.ponyprinting.web.manager.UploadForm" />

Instead of:

type="com.ponyprinting.web.manager.forms.UploadForm" />

Thanks a lot David!  Sorry to bother the list with such a stupid mistake.
But when you've been looking at something for 15 hours...

-Sasha