struts-user mailing list archives

From Sasha Borodin <sa...@whoissasha.com>
Subject Re: Error creating form bean
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 00:21:38 GMT
Attention Todd Thorner! :-)

It look like you had  very similar problem, but I saw no replies to your
post.  Did you ever get this fixed:

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg86103.html

I'm working under an extreme deadline, please help :-(

-----------------
Howdy,

I'm having a bizarre problem with a new ActionForm I've just created: when I
hit a jsp that uses this form, the RequestUtils say there's an error
creating
form bean of my class.

2003-12-01 17:01:33,432 [Thread-2] ERROR org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils

Error creating form bean of class com.ponyprinting.web.manager.UploadForm
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.ponyprinting.web.manager.UploadForm

The class file is there (I checked the build directory that tomcat's being
pointed to for "docBase" of my web app).  And it obviously compiled fine.

Sigh. It's the little problems that take up 80% of the time :-(

Please help!  Thank you,

-Sasha Borodin