struts-user mailing list archives

From Gus Heck <>
Subject html:link appears not to respect scriptlets inside atribute values
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 23:51:10 GMT
The following doesn't seem to be working as I would expect... I sort of
suspect that this may not be a struts issue, but I really thought you
were supposed to be able to drop in jsp expressions anywhere.

is giving me this html output:

should fail as cannot exist, but it is getting
reproduced textually instead. I have this really bad feeling I am
forgetting something, or have missed something basic, but cant figure
out what searches would bring up the answer.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message