struts-user mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to perform validation and then call another javascript function?
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2003 01:41:45 GMT

Not to be too off-subject....but, why do you have the "Struts Users
Mailing List" named as "usergroup" in your mail client?  Is this the only
"usergroup" that you subscribe to?  I am on at least 15, so I almost
skipped right over your post.

Would you mind changing it to at least "strutsgroup" or something with
"struts" in the name?

Thanks

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003, Clark Kent wrote:

> I have a form in which upon submit, depending on whether a certain checkbox is checked
or not, it is directed to a certain action (if checked, then action 1, if unchecked, then
action 2). With the following code, I am trying to validate the form.  Now I need to perform
the validation and also depending upon the checkbox condition (checked or not) I need to redirect
it to one of 2 actions. UpdateSubscription() is a javascript function which directs to a certain
action and then submits it.

> How can I do both the validation and also call this javascript function to redirect to
different actions. Can I use any condition within the onsubmit=" " ? Any help would be appreciated?

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer / Struts Evangelist