struts-user mailing list archives

From Jerald Powel <geraldpo...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject error tag
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 02:45:13 GMT

Hello,

     I am handling my errors and constructing an errors object thus:

                errors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR, new ActionError("Initialisation error
- userID not found"));
                saveErrors(request, errors);
                return mapping.findForward(FORWARD_error);

how from the JSP do I iterate over the errors object and retrieve the messages please? I have
tried <html:errors/> but nothing was rendered to the screen?

thanks

  Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger
Now