struts-user mailing list archives

From Andy Engle <str...@andyengle.com>
Subject RE: Tags between custom tags not evaluating
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:58:20 GMT
"Hookom, Jacob" <Jacob.Hookom@redline.mckhboc.com> wrote:

> Include the html taglib in your jsp

Actually, I have that in there already, I just didn't show it in my
original message.  The JSP looks something like this:

<app:checkLogon showIf="notAuthenticated">

    Username: <html:text property="username" size="10" maxlength="10"/>
    Password: <html:password property="password" size="10"
      maxlength="10" redisplay="false"/>

</app:checkLogon>

Andy