struts-user mailing list archives

From Steven Nakhla <sdnak...@yahoo.com>
Subject URLs & Parameters
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:21:36 GMT
I'm writing a simple web app, and am rather new to Struts.  What I would like to do is have
several HTML links in my page to perform different types of searches.  For example,

In my search.jsp page, I'd like to be able to display form fields based on the type of search
being performed.  Is there any way to use, for example, one of the logic tags to get the value
of "type" from the URL?  Is there another way to accomplish this?  Thanks very much in advance!

Steve Nakhla