struts-user mailing list archives

From John.Pitc...@shell.ca
Subject RE: [OT] Looking for a Taglib
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 18:55:24 GMT
You can pass the "available" and "selected" collections to an
html:optionsCollection tag and it will render the boxes fine, however
this does not solve your JavaScript problem. There is not really a lot
of configuration to do, just place a data bean in a scope and point the
html:optionsCollection tag to the bean.

-----Original Message-----
From: lgc@possibility.com [mailto:lgc@possibility.com]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 11:50 AM
To: John.Pitchko@shell.ca
Cc: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: [OT] Looking for a Taglib

It's pretty early in the game for me so I'm open to any suggestion. :)

On some pages I have more than one of these "list box choosers" (for
lack of a better name).
I suppose as long as I pass the two list boxes & buttons, that would
work.

I was thinking is would be nice if I could just treat the whole thing as

one big component.
Say pass the "available" and "selected" collections to a taglib & let it

do most of the work.
Even using the html taglib, there's quite a bit of configuration do to
set the labels, listboxes,
collections, button, etc. Oh well, I guess I'll leave it and if it
become a big problem later
I can roll my own. :)

Thanks for the idea!!
L:)