struts-user mailing list archives

From Hubert Rabago <jakartau...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Trouble With Multiple Message Resources Bundles
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 23:51:52 GMT
I haven't used the multi bundles before, but I remember recently someone saying
the order by which s/he declared the resources solved the problem:

<message-resources key="approvals" parameter="com.myapp.one" />
<message-resources key="org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE"
parameter="com.myapp.two" />

instead of

<message-resources key="org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE"
parameter="com.myapp.two" />
<message-resources key="approvals" parameter="com.myapp.one" />

don't know if that helps.

Hubert