struts-user mailing list archives

From Cornellious Mann <>
Subject Trouble With Multiple Message Resources Bundles
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 23:44:17 GMT
I am having trouble accessing a message from my
"non-default" message bundle.

I have the following entries in my struts-config.xml

<message-resources key="shared"

I then try to access a message in the "shared" bundle"
using this tag...

<bean:message bundle="shared"

When I do this, I get the following error...

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Missing message for
key ""

I have researched the archives and have not found any
sufficient reasons as to why this doesn't work.  All
of the Struts documentation reads like this should

I did see one or two message indicating this could be
a problem

Does anyone have any ideas?

Best Regards,
Cornellious Mann