struts-user mailing list archives

From Kris Schneider <>
Subject Re: Assigning a single struts action to a Weblogic 6.1 SP5 ExecuteQueue
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 16:03:00 GMT
Don't think so. Assignment to an execute queue is done through a servlet init
parameter like so:

Which means that you could assign the Struts ActionServlet to an execute queue,
but not a subset of its actions. If you really need some piece of code to run
within a different execute queue, you'll probably need to code up a separate
servlet. Of course, the usual cautions about coding to a specific container and
its feature set apply...

Quoting "Giangregorio, Paul" <>:

> Is it possible to assign a struts action (one action within the
> struts-config.xml file) to a specific ExecuteQueue within Weblogic? My
> application is currently being serviced by the *default* queue - i.e. all of
> the struts actions are serviced by the default queue. I have particular
> action that I want serviced by a different queue.
> Many thanks.

Kris Schneider <>
D.O.Tech       <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail: