Is there someway we can do the same thing, without making a server call on every change event of the first select control ? Again, we want to make minimal use of JavaScript. Thanks in advance Anindito -----Original Message----- From: Nimish Chourey , Tidel Park - Chennai [mailto:NimishC@msdc.hcltech.com] Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 5:43 PM To: Struts Users Mailing List Subject: RE: dynamically populating options in form Something like Below .. The "Onchange" event will trigger the Submission to another action which then keeps the collection in request/session scope and select Box B is then populated ..See the code below ..