struts-user mailing list archives

From ludovic.mauril...@bnpparibas.com
Subject Token documentation
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:18:38 GMT

Hi all,

I have problems with the refresh button of my brower: it resend
automatically the form to the server.
I found the mailing archive that with the use of tokens, I can avoid that.
But I don't really understand how I have to use it properly.
Can someone tell me when i could find a good documentation concerning this
point? Is it a recommanding desing to associated with tokens ?

thanks,

Ludo.

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and
is confidential.
If you receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Any use not in accord with
its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited except
formal approval.
The internet can not guarantee the integrity of this message. BNP PARIBAS (and its subsidiaries)
shall (will) not

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont etablis a l'intention
exclusive de ses
destinataires et sont confidentiels. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire
et d'en avertir
immediatement l'expediteur. Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme a sa destination,
toute diffusion
ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse. L'internet
ne permettant pas
d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, BNP PARIBAS (et ses filiales) decline(nt) toute responsabilite
au titre de ce