struts-user mailing list archives

From MBre...@cpaglobal.com
Subject Re: R: who want to join xmoon project ?
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:50:20 GMT

I noticed that the example has a couple of Hibernate xml files in it aswell
?

Mike

|         |           "Mario"          |
|         |           <mario.nee@pharma|
|         |           idea.com>        |
|         |           13/11/2003 11:14 |
|         |           "Struts Users    |
|         |           Mailing List"    |

  |       To:       <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                                             |
  |       cc:
                                       |
  |       Subject:  R: who want to join xmoon project ?

Added new documentation about the login example. A quick tour of xmoon.

http://www.xmoon.it