struts-user mailing list archives

From "ZYD" <eljavan...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to get the latest Scaffold jar and documentation?
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:48:01 GMT
This question puzzled me for a long time, hope can get some help from you.

I downloaded a file called scaffold-lib_1_1_b1.zip, there are two jar files inside:
commons-scaffold.jar and struts-scaffold.jar

In Struts in Action, page 434, org.apache.scaffold.text.MessageUtils is metioned.
Does anybody knows where is it?
It's not in the two jar files above. I cannot find it anywhere. Even jakarta.apache.org .

I also searched the net using google, still no answer.

If you are using Scaffold, please give me some help, thanks in advance.

bruce

BTW: Is Scaffold still being actively maintained and updated?