struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ben Anderson" <stuts_anderson...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic question about <html:
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:23:02 GMT
You can't specify a tag for the value of an attribute.  The only place you
can nest tags is inside the tagbody.  Are you using JSTL and struts-el?
You could do

but what you're describing sounds more like:
<c:forEach var="row" items="${filters}">
</c:forEach>

there might be a better way to do this.  I haven't worked with radio buttons
that much, but this should work.
-Ben