struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: use of several layout-definitions
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2003 10:34:42 GMT
Hi Dominik,
it's not clear exactly which is your main page that you request from the
browser. I use tiles-defs.xml as the repository for all my definitions,
and I am no longer familiar with the other method that you are using -
in fact I am even unsure whether you are using JavaServer Faces - is
that why the files have .jsf endings?

 From the start I found the tiles-defs.xml method superior. Have you
checked it out?

Also, I'm confused by your use of 'content-type': does that refer simply
to a tiles attribute or are you also using it somehow to specify the
response header content-type and charset? If so, it's not obvious, and
if not, it's probably at best misleading to use the term 'content-type'
as a name for a tiles definition.

HTH
Adam

--