struts-user mailing list archives

From BaTien Duong <batien.du...@dbgroups.com>
Subject Re: Struts-chain
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2003 04:01:59 GMT
Thanks. I hacked it and got the job done.

It is a great job Craig. Your vision proves to be on the target again.

By the way, file upload is a very important aspect of Struts
applications. I will look closely into it. But is there any serious
reason while file-upload is *NOT SUPPORTED YET* in the struts-chain?

On behalf of many developers, me included, thanks for your great effort. :-)

BaTien
DBGROUPS