struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: [FRIDAY] Why people want to know who read their msg?
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 20:25:59 GMT
On 11/07/2003 09:13 PM Yansheng Lin wrote:
> That's not the point.

Actually I know what you mean and I find it slightly annoying having to
hit "tab - return" to get rid of the confirm dialog box, and the problem
is that I cannot turn off the configuration option because that turns it
off for the whole application and I need it set 'on' for my personal
email account, but 'off' for my list accounts like this one.

I wonder if anyone on the Jakarta admin team could set the mailing list
software to strip the 'request-confirmation' email header from the mails
it sends out? As Yinsheng says, there is no point in them.

Adam

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 RH9