struts-user mailing list archives

From alvin antony <alvinb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Message Resources and Struts Modules (Partially Solved)
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:44:20 GMT
Hello,

             I just tried to copy all message resources definitions to the default struts-config.xml
and now they are no message resource definitions on the submodule struts config, everything
is working, but a little bit unhandy to define message resources for a sub module some  where
else . Is this a bug in the current version or does it has some reasons for being so. If some
of you  have a better insight, please share.

Thanks,
Alvin

alvin antony <alvinbush@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi friends,

I write a modularised Struts Application, which has one default module and an another with
prefix 'admin'.

I have defined a default message resource for the default module as given below,

##### struts-con fig.xml ######

OK, it works fine. i use the resource with

Now I am trying to add a new admin module and tried all the possible ways to make the following
definition working,

#####struts-config-admin.xml####

-->

when I try this

gets an exception .... [ServletException in:/admin/verwaltung/index.jsp] Cannot find message
resources under key messageresourcesadmin'

I couldn't figure what I got here wrong.

any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Alvin

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more.Download now.
Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more.Download now.