struts-user mailing list archives

From alvin antony <alvinb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [OT JDO Implementations]
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 21:52:35 GMT
Hi,
      did you  try Jakarta Torque? . I am using it for a long time and it works for me.

HTH
Alvin

"Butt, Dudley" <dbutt@metropolitan.co.za> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm just wanting to find out from anyone who may have started using any JDO implementations?
We really want to go JDO, but so far, we found only 2
fairly ok implementations - JDO Genie from www.hemtech.co.za and Exadel Studio.
Of course, we must not forget Hibernate as a big player, which also looks great, but is not
yet JDO compliant, but then again, doesn't need to be as
yet.

I really just looking at getting some input from anyone whose used an implementation on a
project and found it to be great....I'd really like to hear
from you.

Many thanx

NOTICE:

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copy or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited.

If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete the
material from any computer.

The New Africa Capital Group, its subsidiaries or associates do not
accept liability for any personal views expressed in this message.