struts-user mailing list archives

From Mohamed Abu Zur <sirami...@yahoo.es>
Subject Line break and <bean:write
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 11:12:10 GMT

Hi all:

I insert a text with various line breaks , paragrapgs etc in the database. When i get the
text back to show in the html page I do it with <bean:write     tag.

The text mantain its format (line breaks, return carriage, end of line, etc) when I show it
in a text area to be modified, But when I show it in an html page as text it does not appear
with the line breaks, return carriage, etc. What shal I do to make the text appear as have
been edited?

Thank you in advance

Yahoo! Messenger
Nueva versi&oacute;n: Super Webcam, voz, caritas animadas, y m&aacute;s #161;Gratis!