struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brian McSweeney" <brian.mcswee...@aurium.net>
Subject RE: Actions which create sessions seem to hang
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:08:28 GMT
Thanks for the tips guys. Will have a look at these.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kris Schneider [mailto:kris@dotech.com]
Sent: 21 November 2003 15:01
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Actions which create sessions seem to hang

All that will do is get you the names of the attributes bound to a
*single*
session. A common approach to session counting in a Servlet 2.3
container is to
use javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionListener. For either Servlet 2.2 or
2.3, you
can make use of javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionBindingListener, but it's
more of
a manual process.

Alternatively, JBoss might provide some sort of admin console or JMX
access to
the current sessions.

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>