struts-user mailing list archives

From "Khalid K." <gro...@maikada.com>
Subject RE: Struts Dilemma
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 03:48:53 GMT

  printout whatever...
</logic:equal>

It works...

Khalid

-----Original Message-----
From: Srinivas Gunturu [mailto:sxg1127@bjc.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 9:30 AM
Subject: Struts Dilemma

Often when writing a bean for use by a tag, I seem to be writing a
equivalent method that returns a string value for a boolean property.

For example:

If I mean to pass a boolean property isInactive, I am also writing a
getInactiveFlag which returns "N" or "Y" based on isInactive.

I use inactiveFlag in my tag definition and inside my tag I check for
"Y" or "N".

Am I totally missing something or is there a better way to do this?

TIA

---