struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brian McSweeney" <brian.mcswee...@aurium.net>
Subject Actions which create sessions seem to hang
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:10:31 GMT
Hi guys,

This is a bit of a vague question I know, but perhaps someone can help.
It may be a struts issue or a jboss issue. I'm not sure.

I'm using JBoss 3.2.2 and struts. After about 24 hours of my application
running, struts actions which create a http session seem to hang. I have
no idea why this would be. If I restart jboss the behaviour goes away.
Is there anything I can do to see why this would be? Or what I could do
about it? Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much,

Brian