struts-user mailing list archives

From "Puneet Sharma" <puneet.sha...@wipro.com>
Subject Servlet failed to preload
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 20:45:35 GMT

Hi,

I am getting this error while deploying my web application in weblogic
7.0

<Oct 25, 2003 2:10:07 AM GMT-05:00> <Error> <HTTP> <101216> <Servlet:
"action" failed to preload on startup in webapp: "web"
javax.servlet.ServletException: org/apache/xerces/framework/XMLParser
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createServlet(ServletStubImpl.
java:929)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createInstances(ServletStubImp
l.java:850)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl
.java:790)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(WebAppServ
letContext.java:2817)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets(WebAppSer
vletContext.java:2762)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppSe
rvletContext.java:2735)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.setStarted(WebAppServletC
ontext.java:4829)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:559)
        at
weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.start(J2EEApplicationContainer.ja
va:1043)
        at
weblogic.j2ee.J2EEApplicationContainer.activate(J2EEApplicationContainer
.java:1079)
        at
weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.processPrepareTask(SlaveD
eployer.java:1144)
        at
weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.prepareUpdate(SlaveDeploy
er.java:764)
        at
weblogic.drs.internal.SlaveCallbackHandler$1.execute(SlaveCallbackHandle
r.java:24)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:234)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:210)

The init method of the servlet is executed properly and then this error
comes.

Do I need to do any settings in weblogic for this web application?

Regds
Puneet

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.