struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nail, Evan Burke" <Evan.N...@ENRON.com>
Subject RE:[OT] JSP code formatting/indentation
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:18:46 GMT
The only ones I have used come with the IDEs, although I'll bet if you google you'll find a
free, freestanding one.

NetBeans has a very easy to use one in it's IDE.

Eclipse has one in its 3.x Milestone 3 version ( maybe earlier, not sure). I haven't used
it much,  so I'm not sure how well it performs.

bn

-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Finlay [mailto:laurafin765@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 2:08 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: JSP code formatting/indentation

Would anyone know of a good editor to easily format
JSP code, i.e. properly indent the full content of a
JSP page?

Thanks

This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and may contain confidential
and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution
or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply to Enron Corp.
at enron.messaging.administration@enron.com and delete all copies of the message. This e-mail
(and any attachments hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not
create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its affiliates)
and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis
of a contract by estoppel or otherwise. Thank you.