struts-user mailing list archives

From "Geeta Ramani" <geeta.ram...@cmpco.com>
Subject Re: How to do Confirmation page.
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2003 20:10:39 GMT
Hi Dinh Nguyen:

We had a similar requirement and we solved it using Javascript's
location.href .. I reproduce our code below:

            <script language="JavaScript">
                   function confirmPrint(msg){
                        if (confirm(msg)) {
                            window.location.href ="<html:rewrite
page="/BillingReportPrintAction.do" />";
                        }
                    } //end method confirmPrint
            </script>

So i think you should be able to do something similar (combining it with
an onClick method for your submit button..)

Hth,
Geeta