struts-user mailing list archives

From Philip Mark Donaghy <gourmetj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Request PRocessor
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:59:24 GMT
Abhijeet,

I have created Request PreProcessors. You create a
class that extends RequestProcessor and overrides the
method processPreprocess. You do whatever you want in
that method (logging, security, and session validation
is useful) and it will be executed before every action
is executed. It must return true (continue processing
action) or false (meaning the request has been
handled).

Note that it must be declared in the struts-config.xml

Phil

--- Abhijeet Mahalkar