struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject RE: display tag and struts
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:26:11 GMT
It might look better if you change this to use the struts or JSTL tags.
It would also allow your app to work with multiple bundles and modules
(if any)
You might also think about having the href rewritten so you aren't
hardcoding .do in there....

<bean:define id="msg">
 <bean:message key="search.result.internalid"/>
</bean:define>

<bean:define id="link">
</bean:define>

<display:column property="internalID"
    title="<%=msg%>"
    sort="true"
    href="<%=link%>"
    paramId="lId"
    paramProperty="ID" />

* Although, unless I'm mistaken, the "action" attribute for rewrite is
post 1.1.....so that might not help you.

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer / Struts Evangelist