struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sergey Smirnov" <...@exadel.com>
Subject Re: [OT] M7 Development tool
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:58:57 GMT
It is good for M7 that they turn toward Struts. It might be a good
competitor in the future. However, M7 should overcome some their illusions
before they are able to reach the desire destination.
I think they just waste time trying to combine open Struts with their
proprietary technology. It is not a way.

Regards,
Sergey Smirnov
Exadel Struts Studio Architect