struts-user mailing list archives

From "Adolfo Miguelez" <pell...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Working Struts on WebSphere 5
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2003 11:09:50 GMT
We had similar experiences in WSAD 5. For example, setting a property as:

<set-property property="name[0]" value=""thevalue"/>

makes WSAD to display a "red cross" in the file under Java perspective,
meaning that the syntax is not
valid. Anyway, it follows the WSAD 5 validation rules and it does not avoids
that application can statup and perform properly. Not a matter of Struts.

As far as I remember, next release WSAD 5.1, fixes this issue for us so
maybe yours as well.

Adolfo.