struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mehran Zonouzi" <mehran.zono...@db.com>
Subject What is wrong with this expression?
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:49:35 GMT
Hi,

I can not understand why the below does not function..

<%=contact.getFirstName()%>

When the mouse is hovering over the link I get the below:

http://servername/editcontact.do?page=editcontact&contactid=<%=contact.getID()%>

instead of

http://servername/editcontact.do?page=editcontact&contactid=1234

what am I doing wrong?