struts-user mailing list archives

From "Van Riper, Mike" <mvanri...@verisign.com>
Subject [OT] Introduction to JDO by Ron Hitchens: 6:30pm on October 1st i n Mountain View
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 18:09:12 GMT
The next meeting of the Silicon Valley Struts User BOF will be held at
VeriSign in Mountain View on Wednesday, October 1st. You must arrive between
6:30 and 7:00pm to register with VeriSign security as a guest. Ron Hitchens,
a Bay Area computer consultant, will present an introduction to JDO. The
Java Data Objects (JDO) API is a standard interface-based Java model
abstraction of persistence, developed as Java Specification Request 12 under
the auspices of the Java Community Process. Please refer to the online
announcement for further details and directions to the meeting site:

  http://www.baychi.org/bof/struts/20031001a/

It is important that I get an accurate headcount in advance for meeting
facility planning purposes. So, please RSVP for the meeting by sending an
email to me with "Struts User October Meeting" as the subject.

Thanks, Van

Mike Van Riper
mailto:mike.vanriper@baychi.org
http://www.baychi.org/bof/struts/

P.S. The slides and example source code from last month's presentation
(i.e., Introduction to Hibernate by Norman Klein) are available for download
here:

  http://www.baychi.org/bof/struts/20030903/