struts-user mailing list archives

From "Paananen, Tero" <Tero.Paana...@GTECH.COM>
Subject RE: Application.properties
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:56:05 GMT
> If anyone else has a free minute so spare,
> that would be great.

Since I already implemented similar things with
PropertyMessageResources, I could probably do this
one fairly quickly as well. Might even be able to
reuse the old code for it.

James, could you point me to the right direction
as to where's the latest version of the OJB
Message Resources stuff?

Is that it?

				-TPP

recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email
is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses.
We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.