struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ventin, Vince" <vince.ven...@boeing.com>
Subject RequestProcessor - appConfig deprecated
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:17:46 GMT
I am following an example in the book Programming Jakarta Struts by
Chuck Cavaness, published by O'Reilly press.

The example is on page 227 and uses the statement:
ForwardConfig config = appConfig.findForwardConfig("Unauthorized");

When I compile I am warned that the appConfig variable in
RequestProcessor class has been deprecated.

I found that the ApplicationConfig module is renamed to ModuleConfig in
Struts 1.1 Beta 3
http://www.jsn-server3.com/struts-documentation/userGuide/release-notes-
1.1-b3.html

My question is:  How do I obtain the ForwardConfig?  Do I use
ModuleConfig?

Vince Ventin