struts-user mailing list archives

From Sasha Borodin <sa...@whoissasha.com>
Subject Re: OT - how much to java web developers charge?
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:22:40 GMT
I'm really just trying to understand the per/hour vs. per/project
difference.  But...

-I'm in Dallas, TX
-I'd be working for myself
-I've got 3 medium sized projects under my belt with java, much more with
other web-app technologies.

The problem is that these clients are medium-size businesses; they aren't
"offering" a rate, it's up to me to tell them how much I charge, what they
can expect the total to come out to, etc.  Being new to *paid* work ;-) I'm
just trying to understand what's reasonable.

-Sasha