struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ruben Carvalho" <Ruben.Carva...@siemens.com>
Subject Websphere and Struts modules
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:24:17 GMT
Hello everybody,

I have a stupid error which I think is because of IBM but I can't prove it.

I'm trying to use modules with IBM, I've configured web.xml like:

    <init-param>
      <param-name>config</param-name>
      <param-value>/WEB-INF/conf/struts-default.xml</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>config/module1</param-name>
      <param-value>/WEB-INF/conf/struts-module1.xml</param-value>
    </init-param>

Imagine that I want to use an action inside a JSP. I create a new action-mapping like this:

    <action    path="/myAction"
               type="mypackage.MyAction"
          attribute="myForm"
              scope="session">
      <forward name="success"              path="/myJSP.jsp"/>
    </action>

In my JSP I put <html:form action="/myAction">

Now, Websphere gives me a warning like this:
Target /myJSP.jsp cannot be resolved in the context of the following modules: /module1

I've added

  <controller>
    <!-- The "input" parameter on "action" elements is the name of a
         local or global "forward" rather than a module-relative path -->
    <set-property property="inputForward" value="true"/>
  </controller>

to struts-config but even without it it doesn't work

Can somebody help me? Am I doing anything wrong? Or is it possible that Websphere doesn't
recognize this?

Many thanks

RĂºben Carvalho