struts-user mailing list archives

From Paul McCulloch <paul.mccull...@axiossystems.com>
Subject RE: <bean:write > with a not simple property
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:41:49 GMT
It's easier than you think:

<bean:write name="currentLoopUser" property="address.street"/>

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: reps@grass-gmbh.de [mailto:reps@grass-gmbh.de]
Sent: 16 September 2003 12:38
To: Struts-User
Subject: <bean:write > with a not simple property

hello,

i use <logic:iterate> to output some userdata.
i have a little problem now.

one of the properties is not a simple datatype like string or int, its a new
class with 2 attributes.
in my list i want to output one of this attributes, but how can i do that ?

<bean:write name="currentLoopUser" property="address.getStreet()"/>
this is wrong of course, just want to show what i want to do.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Christian Reps, Dipl. Inf. (FH)
Web Applications

**************************************
Axios Email Confidentiality Footer
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you
may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message,
and notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet email messages
of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed
in this message are not given or endorsed by my Company or employer unless otherwise indicated
by an authorised representative independent of this message.
WARNING:
While Axios Systems Ltd takes steps to prevent computer viruses from being transmitted via
electronic mail attachments we cannot guarantee that attachments do not contain computer virus
code.  You are therefore strongly advised to undertake anti virus checks prior to accessing
the attachment to this electronic mail.  Axios Systems Ltd grants no warranties regarding
performance use or quality of any attachment and undertakes no liability for loss or damage
howsoever caused.