struts-user mailing list archives

From "Trieu, Danny" <DTr...@downeysavings.com>
Subject InvalidClassException....
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:48:40 GMT
Hi All,

I have an ActionForm that has a FormFile attribute used for fileupload.  I
had the attribute marked as transient so that the ActionForm can be
serializable and replicate in a cluster environment.  However, the out come
is not what I am expected, it throws InvalidClassException.  Does anyone
know what happens or how to fix this?

Thanks,

--danny

This message and any attachments are for the intended recipient(s) only and may contain privileged,
confidential and/or proprietary information about Downey Savings or its customers, which Downey
Savings does not intend to disclose to the public. If you received this message by mistake,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and attachments.