struts-user mailing list archives

From "Trieu, Danny" <DTr...@downeysavings.com>
Subject Fail over: ActionForm's FormFile attribute is null .....(Weblogic8.1 cluster)...
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:29:42 GMT
Hi all,

I have an ActionForm used for fileupload that has an attribute of type
FormFile, that become null after a file being uploaded and on the failover
machine in our cluster environment it become null and throw a
NullpointerException.  Does anyone know how this can be fix?

Thanks,

--danny

This message and any attachments are for the intended recipient(s) only and may contain privileged,
confidential and/or proprietary information about Downey Savings or its customers, which Downey
Savings does not intend to disclose to the public. If you received this message by mistake,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and attachments.