struts-user mailing list archives

From "Madala, Srinivasa" <Srinivasa.Mad...@blr.hpsglobal.com>
Subject Handling of n number of text boxes at runtime
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 05:37:58 GMT
Hi folks,
         I am having trouble with my JSP page.The jsp is designed in such a
way that it can generate n number of text boxes at runtime.So I can't have
either ActionForm or DynaActionForm which are predefined based on a list of
properties enumerated in either the Form bean or the Struts configuration
file and they utilize the properties at the initialization time.I got to
collect input values from all these n text boxes when I submit the page.Does
anyone have a clue how to handle this in Struts?Can anyone help me??

Thanks in advance,
Srinivas