struts-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Cornet <tho...@cornet.name>
Subject Re: How to pull messages from multiple Bundles?
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:18:21 GMT

Oh, excuse me. Looking at the DTDs, it seems that <html:errors> tag has a
'bundle' parameter, so something like  :

This should search errors message in the right message ressource, if they
are all in the same.

Thomas

PS : ActionError class just stores the key, which is only processed by
html:errors during page generation