struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rohit Aeron" <rzae...@kanbay.com>
Subject RE: Handling of n number of text boxes at runtime
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 05:44:57 GMT
Use nested form bean ..

Regards
Rohit

-----Original Message-----
From: Madala, Srinivasa [mailto:Srinivasa.Madala@blr.hpsglobal.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 11:08 AM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Handling of n number of text boxes at runtime

Hi folks,
         I am having trouble with my JSP page.The jsp is designed in such a
way that it can generate n number of text boxes at runtime.So I can't have
either ActionForm or DynaActionForm which are predefined based on a list of
properties enumerated in either the Form bean or the Struts configuration
file and they utilize the properties at the initialization time.I got to
collect input values from all these n text boxes when I submit the page.Does
anyone have a clue how to handle this in Struts?Can anyone help me??

Thanks in advance,
Srinivas

This message and any attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended addressee(s),
you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all
copies of the message and its attachment(s) and notify the sender or Kanbay postmaster immediately.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and not of Kanbay.

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and any attachment(s) are free from
any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure
they are actually virus free.