struts-user mailing list archives

From "Viral_Thakkar" <Viral_Thak...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Service Locator class
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:00:08 GMT
This search results in classes which uses the ObjectInputStream and
OutputStream. I am interested in a class which is not using this
serializable funda.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paananen, Tero [mailto:Tero.Paananen@GTECH.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 7:24 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Service Locator class

> Can anyone provide me the Service Locator class?

http://www.google.com/search?q=ServiceLocator+Java

				-TPP

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this
message.  Also, email is susceptible to data corruption, interception,
tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive
emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence
thereof.