struts-user mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Concept [SOLVED]
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:10:39 GMT
An old usenet protocol was to post a summary of responses to a question
back to the list, so that someone else would have a convenient point of
reference. I've noticed here that people often add "[SOLVED]" to the
subject line when they work something out, especially if its on their own.

There's also a StrutsNewFaws page on the wiki

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?StrutsProjectPages

where people are invited to summarize useful threads. With the traffic
here, it's sometimes hard to separate the wheat from the chaff.

-Ted.

Abhijeet Mahalkar wrote:
> Hi All ,
>
> A Small Request...
>
>  We always ask those questions only, for which we don't get solutions easily. So somebody
from the group solves that question.
> But what about those question which we do ask and later on we only get the solution of
it. In such a case we have to keep informed the other developers about the solution appeared
for the question. And also if we get some small small problems which we solve ourself within
1 - 2 hrs...

--
Ted Husted,
   Junit in Action  - <http://www.manning.com/massol/>,