struts-user mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SCAFFOLD] How get session in ProcessActionHelp class
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:09:09 GMT
The ProcessAction is designed to pass the ActionForm object down to the
business layer. The simplest thing is to make the object part of the
ActionForm. The best place to do something like that is the reset
method. It is passed the HttpServletRequest, so you have access to just
about everything public in the application. Just put a bookId property
on your ActionForm and populate it through reset. For examples, see the
reset method of the BaseForm in the same package.

HTH, Ted.

Lázaro Miguel Fung wrote:

> Hi.
>
> How I can get a session object in a ProcessActionHelp class,
>
> I have this session object: bookId
>
> How I can use this session inside a ProcessAction.
>
> TIA
> LFung

Ted Husted,
   Junit in Action  - <http://www.manning.com/massol/>,