struts-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Frank <s.fr...@vierundsechzig.de>
Subject Re: Invalid Class file Format (help same problem)
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:31:41 GMT
hmm, just guessing: Maybe Oracle 9iAS runs on its own, older jvm? What
does java.version/java.vendor say, when you start it from the server?
Before replacing the tools.ja, were you able to compile a plain jsp
without any struts-tags in it? (this does not look like a struts
problem, as he complains about a wrong Version of Object)