struts-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Frank <s.fr...@vierundsechzig.de>
Subject Re: Invalid Class file Format (help same problem)
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:05:54 GMT
Hi Richard,

it looks like your also using an older compiler. Do you have some older
jdk's (<1.3) on your machine?! Last time I installed Oracle, they used a
jdk1.1 and set it into the path (and they also used to run java-stored
procedures in the database). Can you check you enviroment for:

PATH
JAVA_HOME
CLASSPATH

maybe one of them contains an older jdk?! If orion forks for compiling
the jsp's (as bea does), you may fall back to these
enviroment-variables, ignoring the j22home you started the server with.

cheers
stf